Presentación de mi primera exposición fotográfica "Sangolqui ayer y hoy" / Presentation of my first photographic exhibition " Sangolqui yesterday and today "

Sefaradit
fotografías basadas en el trabajo de dibujo a plumilla del ingeniero Jose Batallas, al realizar este trabajo, queria mostrar lo que había pasado 50 años despues en el pueblo andino de Sangolqui, lugar en que creci y vivi hasta mis 21 años cuando me fui a estudiar a Costa Rica periodismo y fotografía, desde ese momento viaje dentro de ese hermoso país y trambien en Israel y Suiza, conociendo culturas y tradiciones, pero sobre todo descubriendo mi verdadera identidad y mi camino, espero les guste y lo disfruten.

Anglit
Photographies based on the work of drawing to nib of the engineer Jose Batallas, on having realized this work, whant to show what be past 50 years before in the Andean people of Sangolqui, place in which  grown and live until my 21 years when I went away to studying to Costa Rica journalism and fotografhy, from this moment I have travelled inside this beautiful country and also in Israel and Swiss, knowing cultures and traditions, but especially discovering my real identity and my way, I wait they like it and enjoy it.

Ingeniero Jose Batallas / Engineer Jose Batallas 


Historiador Andres Guamán Freiré, director de la biblioteca del Ilustre Municipio de Rumiñahui /
 Historian Andrew Guamán Freiré, the director of the library of Rumiñahui's Illustrious Municipality



El Conventillo / The Conventillo







Sangolqui 







El Aguacate / Avocado



Calle Garcia Moreno / Garcia Moreno street



Villa Carmen





Comentarios

  1. Hola Nadia!
    So nice to see pictures of Sangolqui! I miss that town and all my friends there so much. Great job on your photo exhibition! Te quiero. xo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares