The question

The first time we saw each other on the screen, I noticed in you a strong personality, nervousness, shyness and a little reluctant, surprised to meet me.

And from your mouth came the magic words with that unexpected question, your Israeli accent with almost perfect English, ended up making me more nervous.

How do you see yourself in the future?

There was no answer at that moment, our conversation was quick, few words, no feelings, we talked about where we came from, but I felt fear of Hashem, to tell you everything about me, to open myself to you and open my heart like a flower in spring.

What I did not tell you is that you provoked in me a great cry, without knowing me you had removed the foundations of my heart and my life, a single question, had caused in my havoc, that very moment when we finished our conversation, take a Shower, I did not want anyone at home to see me in that state of uncertainty and sadness.

While I showered, I ran all over my body, until I reached the wound of my cesarean, I cried deeply, drowning my tears in every drop of water that ran my body, I remembered my life, I remembered my house, my ex-husband and the child I was carrying Inside me, I remembered his smile, his little look, his blue eyes and his blond hair, I wanted to die, I thought because to me ?, because in pesach?

And your question was in my mind.

Hours later I took my wallet, sheltered me, and left without saying anything to my parents, I did not want to go back, on my way to the bus stop, I thought where I would go, I just wanted to have a clear horizon, I wanted to have a new life.

Call the rabbi, I told him how I felt, he said you will come to see my wife and my family ?, if I do, take the first bus to Guayaquil, with 8 hours of road, I knew that unexpected trip would change my life.

So I started everything, so I decided what I wanted in my life, check for the last time every word you said to me since we met, since I would be famous for writing, and the magic question.

On this trip I went through every place I remembered when I returned from Israel, until one night lying on my bed, I felt the need to be hugged, kissed and comforted, I felt that I could not stay alone any longer without a kiss , And with my heart closed.

For the first time without our meeting in person, I thought of you, and asked me where did you get that question from, Hashem who dictated it to you? Did you think about that present in your life, perhaps you have an answer to your own question? , Who are you really? I was afraid of you, and yet I did not stop thinking about you.

My answer was to have a man who loves me, values ​​me, respects me, falls in love with me, and feels a lot of admiration for me, a man who wants to make a family by my side, have the health to watch my children grow, raise them And be a good Jewish, and have a home observant, a kosher kitchen, a cat and a dog.

Comentarios

Entradas populares