Poema La dueña de tu corazón / poem the owner of your heart / שיר בעל הלב שלך

Sefaradit 

Tengo mil versos que darte, tengo una mirada que ansía estar fija en tus ojos.
Tengo un alma anhelante para compartir no solo una noche junto a la tuya, sino una eternidad a tu lado.
Tengo este corazón que desea compartir junto al tuyo y tengo estas palabras que esperan decirte que me regales tu corazón.
Un día me dijiste, te doy todo lo que quieras.
Mi respuesta será siempre ser la dueña absoluta de tu corazón, de tus besos, de tus abrazos y de todo tu ser.
te amo   

----------------------------

Anglit 

I give thousand verses, have a look that craves to be fixed in your eyes.
I have a soul eager to share not just one night next to yours, but an eternity to you.
I have this heart you want to share with yours and I hope these words tell you regales me your heart.
One day you told me, I give you everything you want.
My answer will always be the absolute master of your heart, your kisses, your hugs and your whole being.
I love you

----------------------------

Hibrit

אני נותן אלף פסוקים, להעיף כי משתוקק להיות קבועות בעיניך.
יש לי נשמה להוטה לשתף לא רק לילה אחד ליד שלך, אבל נצח אליך.
יש לי הלב הזה אתה רוצה לחלוק עם שלך ואני מקווה המילים האלה אומרים לך regales לי את הלב שלך.
יום אחד שאמר לי, אני נותן לך כל מה שאתה רוצה.
התשובה שלי תמיד תהיה האדון המוחלט של הלב שלך, הנשיקות שלך, החיבוקים שלך הווייתך.
אני אוהב אותך

Comentarios

Entradas populares