My live in Guayaquil

Three months ago take the decision to live alone in Guayaquil, it is a small city, on the south coast of the Ecuador, surrounded of he laughed mas big to the interior of the country, called guayas, it is navigable and of tidelands that are inlets, this city is really beautiful. When it was small, a permission with my parents to happening only a few days, and always we were afraid of walking along the streets, they inculcated theirs fear, for which Guayaquil has known her since one take care dangerous, full of thieves, and of a very intensive life.
The truth is not this, nowadays, the population and the authorities have changed very much, the avenues are mas clean, the streets and the famous bridges to difference, which they help to the traffic chaos, are decorated well, full of plants and trees, the neighborhoods and the parks flora has great and what more I like me, is that a great population of iguanas they are in the parks of everything take care of it, I remember very well, that three or four opportunities that my father I lead to visiting my grandfather, it was waiting anxious for the moment, for which it was living just opposite the famous park of the iguanas, alone there, it could find these beautiful animals, me much likes to observe them.

Today I can see them almost daily, aveces am lucky in finding them in the streets that surround the parks, it is something magnificent, but the things are not always so perfect, when I am going to walk to the new levee of the salty one, I am upset with much, that at the end of the levee, one finds a neighborhood that is called Montalvo, upset me very much to see the almost destroyed houses, the population of rates that are walked to the shores of the tideland, and the children collecting crabs near the garbage in the shores, and the rates together with them, many tourists walk there.
I cannot deal since it is that the authorities do something like that, to construct a levee in a zone with many problems, and not to solve first the problems of pollution that these people have.
Other one of the difficult things that have made me strengthen mas my character in these months, is that in this one take care and in the whole Ecuador, the regionalism leads very much all the persons, they ask me when they listen to my accent in Spanish, he is you of the saw, refiriéndose to that I am of the Andean zone of the country, is complicated, but I have faith in which it will manage have a good employment, in which all my desires are fulfilled thanks to God, and that some day pus to return to Israel.

Comentarios

Entradas populares