the times....

I have a wonderful gift to see the pure thing in the impure thing, since she was child I was developing it, sometimes feel that while more gronw, I am afraid to losing this God's gift in my life. I have to always give him them thanks to Hashem for everything all that has done in my, for giving me always the forces of going out forward and of being able to read and write, for that it is necessary to open my heart and him to show all who know theirs good who it is with I crumble. 
When it was in the uterus of my breast, she I do not feed well for the suffering that had to turn alone without my father and I cause in my malnutrition, she was telling myself that his belly seemed of 5 months when it was actually of 9 and me for being born, and since him pains of the childbirth were not coming, nobody believed that I would die asphyxiated, my mother cry at the time and it pretended in order that they all saw her, lucky a doctor I take samples of the liquid anmiotic and I was born in an urgent sesarea.
It was weighing 3 pounds and a half between 30 to 35 centimeters, was undernourished and asphyxiated, they took me to the incubator for almost 3 months until I grew the sufficient thing to go away with my breast. In this time save me of dying countless times, my mother remembers that the more records relapse that I had, it was sorry in his heart to be going for my, to tape-worm see the purple lips and the white skin.
 Product of all that gave to me a mental delay in 1 %, that thanks to the efforts of she, I had therapies of language up to my 25 years, physical to travel even the 10 and many psychologists who helped me to develop the cognitive part of my being. One of my lungs is more small that other one, I have rinitis and the doctors predicted a short life for my.
There seems to me to be very graceful this part, for which providing that I go to the annual checkup, the doctors who know me since I was born, they say to me, these here?, are you still alive?, and that you have age now?, but in spite of all the challenges of the life, manage to study abroad, I am journalist and photographer, have lived through alone more of 5 years, I knew more countries and saw to expire drems in my life that I never believed possible, one week ago behind was saying to my dad, in an attempt that I should help myself to entering to the university again and studying the second career that is a biology, for which always he was grateful to God who can read and write, for that never imaginary me a life of illiterate.
My boyfriend maybe and without being wrong, would define me as a woman with many passion, and I believe that it has reason, one of the big pacions more is to write, from my 14 years, I write stories and poems, it is a strange coneccion between what I see and my world, this interior stranger who inspires me to taking a pencil and paper or forming these words in my computer, the rest of my family defines me as a woman dreemer, for that always I am anxious to travel and to continue knowing places.

 This I am !!



Comentarios

Entradas populares